My Name's Bean
Her name's Pearl
She happens to be my
cure to all things
I feel good!
Have a glimpse of my world
Most part of my life revolves around Work, school, Pearl, Mom and friends When I can't strike a balance I end up rattling This, is me.
To begin, please click on the pictures on the right
A tooth-less rattle
Monday, January 16, 2006
12:21 PM
The only one reason why I'm not writing anymore is simply because this blog is nothing more than a stage to me - A place where emotions are masked, and words must be delicately chosen and scipted to express emotions that otherwise, may seem wrong to feel.
Pearl and I had a 2 hour long conversation at Holland V on Saturday. Yes, it was painful, and maybe even emotionally draining to sit through a conversation half wanting to leave yet half hoping she'll cling onto my leg and say, 'Please don't go, I can't live without you.' (Which of course, is not going to happen) The sad truth is, no one is indispensible. The world spins, with or without me.
(Ouch, there goes my ego which is the size of China, as she once claimed.)
Anyhow, after the thrash out, there was the kiss and make up, steak shopping, whining, passionate love making, and finally, a good night's rest with her in my arms. Pain, it seems has a positive effect as a reminder and a measure of how much love there is for the other person. The idea of walking about with a hollow heart really doesn't appeal to me. Put it up on a balance with 'she doesn't spare a thought for me' on the other end, the idea of not having her in my life brings emotions more torturous than pain. Ask me anytime, I rather have her, the source of my every happiness, in my life than to lose her altogether.
I must say, it was quite an enlightment I had at 3 in the morning.
Nevertheless, all went well after. BBQ on Sunday and TVB serial addiction is to be fulfilled tonight.
Everything is worth it, simply because I love Pearl.
Do you get it?
The End!
|
ME!
Name: Beanster
D.O.B:19th Aug 83
Age: 22
email: kwan_k_y@hotmail.com
Things that keeps me entertained for awhile
Time with Pearl
Star gazing
Science Magazines and good books
Pool games
Jazz music
Food with good company
Ah.. It's christmas!
I want..
A pair of shades!
A nice watch!
More cash!
Good food!
A new car!
More time with Pearl
A better relation with my mom (a season of love and joy!)
A log cake!